Saturday, December 3, 2016

"How to Do Stuff" Channel is Live on Youtube

I finally got around to making my tutorial videos and as of this post, I have uploaded eight videos. Currently, I have three main platforms for the tutorials (Mac, Windows, IPhone), but plan on expanding to more general playlists such as "MS Word, Internet, and Recording."

My goal for the videos are that they all follow a few simple guidelines:

  1. They are under a minute long. Too many tutorial videos on Youtube spend minutes talking about "why they wanted to make the video" instead of actually getting to the content.
  2. They are informative. The videos should empower the viewer to do things they didn't know how to previously do on the given platform.
  3. They are accessible to everyone. You shouldn't need experience with computers or technology in order to accomplish any of the tasks I demonstrate in the videos.
Check out my channel HERE!

If you have a request for a video, let me know in the comments or send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment